The SERISS Consortium involves six research infrastructures representing data users and producers across Europe:
- European Social Survey (ESS ERIC)
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE ERIC)
- Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives (CESSDA ERIC)
- Generations and Gender Programme (GGP)
- European Values Study (EVS)
- WageIndicator Survey
These infrastructures, and the partner organisations involved in them, are responsible for delivering the SERISS work programme. The project is coordinated by ESS ERIC.